Whether you are new to the app industry or just ready for a new platform, Mubaloo can develop Android apps for you. Android is spreading quickly with a massive 22% increase in Market Share Sales from Q3 2009 to Q3 2010 and we’re here to help you capitalise on this.
Android is an open source smartphone operating system (OS) based on Linux and sponsored by Google. Android smartphone sales were second to iPhone in the first quarter of 2010 and are now ranked first in the third quarter. Currently, there are over 100,000 applications for the Android OS, and Mubaloo is seeing a trend for business clients to ask for Android alongside iPhone. The platforms offer similar but different user experiences and in the majority of cases clients want bespoke apps written in native code for both.
Mubaloo has a programming environment which offers a full Android app development service, including:
- Architecture, tools, application programming interface
- User Interface
- Audio and Video
- Data Storage
- Multimedia, maps, scanning solutions, widgets
- Java support
- Android app store houses 113,000 apps
- 400 million apps downloaded since October 2008
- 25.5% Smartphone Market Share Sales Q3 2010 compared to 3.5% Q3 2009 (Gartner).
- 73% of Android users are male, 27% are female (AdMob, February 2010)
- 30% of Android users are aged 25-34 years, 21% are aged 35-44 years.