Apple is arguably the pioneer of the mobile app industry and currently has the largest collection of apps, with over 350,000 on the iTunes AppStore. The Apple iOS was originally unveiled in 2007, and is the operating system used on the iPhone, the iPod Touch, and the iPad.
The iPhone is certainly popular, and still the first choice for App Giant clients. Apple ensures only the best apps are allowed on the AppStore, and there are tight rules as to what will be accepted. The App Giant team are experts in helping clients specify app solutions that not only use the full functionality of the iPhone, but will be accepted on the AppStore.
At App Giant we create stunning iPhone app designs with flawless intuitive performance and an unparalleled track record. We have designed iPhone apps, for all sectors including Finance, Insurance, Pharmaceutical, Lifestyle, Retail, Business and Gambling.
- Apple’s app store has over 350,000 apps available
- 10 billion iOS apps downloaded since July 2008
- 16.10% Smartphone Market Share Sales in Q4 2010 (The Nielson Company)
- 15.7% iOS Market Share in 2010 (14.4 % in 2009)
- 57% of iPhone users are male, 43% are female (AdMob February 2010)
- 42% of iPhone users are aged between 18-44 years.
We look forward to working with you on the next big iPhone app design project and doing what hasn’t been done yet!